Royal Offense Royal Offense

It's a promising engine. The map and diverse ally and enemy characters is enjoyable.

The overall mechanics needs a little work as anchor rushes were an easy choice to push and maintain an easy attack force.

The last level gave the best challenge as your tower wall keeps my archers at bay while the enemy magi area of effect my armory into nothing very quickly. Not that its super easy to make another wave of archers / elf archers mixed with heal magi.

I found the grinding for power up purchases to be enjoyable as I only need to play a level 2 - 3 times to gain a decent amount of gold... which of course increases with the further levels.

I'll give this a 4 star rating as I enjoyed the 2 hours it took to get from one end of the map to the other. Tutorial could use some work... more lessons per mission. I really enjoyed the speed at which everything loads. Although I never thought of it till after I finished the game... I should have just dropped all my units at the back of the base... may want to remove dragging units and give a movement power up of movement increasing spell buff to replace this feature.

I'd like to see a lot more levels added in a final marketable version if this was the case... Look at Pocket Army in the itunes store for a good production quality of this very same style of game... minus the hero.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

OutStanding

Outstanding, typical draw backs with flames and system lag.

All in all very promising

Flash Presentation Ocean Flash Presentation Ocean

error

There is a proplem with your cusor when you have to click on the first fish... you don't have one.

LupinX responds:

Yes, I'm gonna fix it

A Single Light A Single Light

Touch ups

When your sound loads it lags the game a bit if you are not prepared in advance it lags and the enimes catch you. big issue of course when you die and it has nothing to do with you moving out of the way or not.

Otherwise I like the look of it. could use a couple more objects a little blan but the white on black/grey contrast is nice

MarcK responds:

maybe the lags are due to your computer? my comp works fine with it.

Bomb -The Game- Bomb -The Game-

Bug

Nice game so far but at the begining of level two i walked into the water and it bugged out not letting me move anymore.

all in all is a nice bomberman meets frogger